9.21.2012

breakfast thingys

Yeah I know kind of a weird thing to call them, but wasn't sure of their name
I have seem a lot of eggs in muffin pans on pinterest so I thought I would try one out.

It is pretty basic.

I took a half a slice of bacon and put it on the edges of the muffin tin...
then I whipped up some eggs with milk and filled the tin.  I also put not whipped eggs in to see what they turned out like...
I preheated the oven to 350..like chewbacca told me too
(love this pic haha) and baked the thingy's for 35 mins. I did not grease the tin or anything, the bacon did it for you.
aaand ta-da! they are kinda cute!!  When I tried one it needed something else so I added some parmesan cheese and a itsy bitsy amount of salt.
there ya go!! it really is as easy as it looks!  Took me about 10 minutes to do it all.  Now I have something I can take on my way to school if I want.
Sweetness!!






No comments: